2000 Ford F350 4X4 LifeLine Ambulance – New Transmission
Take a look at this hard to find 4X4 Type 1 Ambulance with Low Miles built with the utmost quality by LifeLine.
ONLY 96,918 Miles
7.3L Turbo Diesel Engine (Best Engine)
Features: 4X4 HIGH – 4X4 LOW – 2WD
LifeLine Ambulance – This ambulance is loaded with features. Must See!!!
MINT CONDITION – LIKE NEW
NO RUST – Was used in Virginia by a Volunteer Fire Department and always garage kept.
No Mechanical Issues
Transmission shifts smooth – Engine runs smooth and has a very good and strong cold start. No Smoke.
AC is ICE COLD
Suspension is solid
Flip up interior cabinets for easy restock
- Wheelbase: 165"
- Overall Length bumper to bumper: 278"
- Overall Exterior Width: 100"
- Overall Exterior Height: 104"
- Interior Standing Height: 68.5"
- Interior Width - Wall to Wall: 85"
- Interior Width Between Cabinets and Bench Seat (tunnel opening): 48"
- Interior Length from inside doors to front cabinet: 128"