New Engine Recently Installed – Low Miles – Excellent Shape
Just in. This Used Frazer Ambulance is for sale by Pilip Ambulances in Camp Hill, PA. Recently taken out of service. Equipped with Onan Generator.
NEW ENGINE – installed at 84,000 miles – only 33,000 miles on new engine.
NEW Generator installed on June 10, 2014 and upgraded to the reliable:
Onan CMM5500 EFI 5.5kW Genset. (single 30-amp shore power connector)
The Generator powers the Rear AC/Heat Unit and controls the 120V Side scene lights as well as the 120V outlets inside the ambulance.
NO Rust – 1 Owner unit from Texas.
County Operated Fire Department
New Onboard Generator recently replaced
Engine recently replaced
Reliable 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel
No Mechanical Issues
Please call for more information (267)243-3697
14 ft Frazer Box
Aluminum Wheels in Front – Steel wheels in rear dually
Air Ride Suspension in Rear – Works Great.
Electrical System is Simple & Reliable
– Primary power independent of chassis electrical system
– Ease of troubleshooting and maintenance
– Elegant layout using common components
– 120-volt air conditioner blows cold, independent of the chassis electrical and air conditioning systems
– 450 Cubic Foot per minute fan recirculates all of the air in the module every 2 minutes to keep occupants cool
– AC system is self-contained and side-mounted (nothing on the roof) for ease of maintenance and lower overall height clearance on the truck
- 17,500 lbs - GVWR
- 168” - Box Length
- 71” - Interior Height
- 110” - Overall Height
- 286” - Overall Length
- Tire Size 225/70 R19.5
- Front Rims Aluminum
- LED Whelen 900 & 600 Series Red Emergency Lights